Fire in Nanaimo laundry facility
Fire crews wrapped up their work in about 2 hours time following a call to a linen supply company at 91 Comox Road in Nanaimo Monday morning (Mon).
Fire Chief Craig Richardson says there was a fire in a piece of equipment…..
Richardson says there were no injuries but one member of the staff was looked at by paramedics because they had inhaled smoke or fumes from a fire extinguisher prior to the arrival of the fire department.
The call came in around 10:30 and the scene was cleared by the noon hour.