CVRD Chair announced and list of directors
The Cowichan Valley Regional District has a new chair.
Jon Lefebure, who is also the mayor of North Cowichan, is the CVRD’s new chair after being elected at yesterday’s inaugural meeting to replace the departed Rob Hutchins.
Cowichan Bay director Lori Lannidinardo is now the vice-chair and replaces Mike Walker.
Here’s the complete list.
- Mel Dorey (Area G – Saltair/Gulf Islands)
- Kerry Davis (Area A – Mill Bay/Malahat)
- Alison Nicholson
(Area E – Cowichan Station /Sahtlam/Glenora)
- Sonia Furstenau (Area B – Shawnigan Lake)
- Matteus Clement (Area C – Cobble Hill)
- Rob Douglas (Councillor, District of North Cowichan)
- Lori Iannidinardo (Area D – Cowichan Bay)
- Phil Kent (Mayor, City of Duncan)
- Jon Lefebure (Mayor, District of North Cowichan)
- Tom Walker (Councillor, District of North Cowichan)
- Mary Marcotte (Area H – North Oyster/Diamond)
- Bob Day (Councillor, Town of Lake Cowichan)
- Ian Morrison (Area F – Cowichan Lake South/Skutz Falls)
- Klaus Kuhn (Area I – Youbou/Meade Creek)
- Rob Hutchins (Councillor, Town of Ladysmith)